This T-Shirt is essential to the healing process. Your range of motion will be limited in your arms after your surgery. The open front design is very helpful so you can get dressed easily without lifting your arms over your head. The 100% cotton is breathable, soft and super comfortable. This top is perfect for sleeping in after your surgery.
Each T Shirt can hold a multiple drains on each side. This keeps them secure and in place, and therefore keeps you comfortable. It also keeps the drains concealed which is very handy when you visit your doctor or for when you are out and about. These T-Shirts are perfect for sleeping in. Keeping the drain in place and secure at night will help you to sleep soundly, without worrying that they will move around during the night. Since you have to wear a clean shirt every day, I suggest buying at least 2 of them. That way you have something to wear while one is being washed. Buying more than 2 means you don't have to do laundry every day!
- Front Closure: The button front shirt will make it easier for you to put them on and take them off without raising your arms, which can be challenging after surgery.
- Drain Management: These mastectomy shirts have built-in pockets to secure surgical drains. This helps patients manage post-surgical drainage more comfortably and discreetly.
- Soft and Breathable Fabric: Our Mastectomy Shirts are made from soft and breathable cotton that is gentle on the skin and reduces irritation.
- Post-Surgery Aesthetics: These shirts are designed to look stylish, not at all medical, helping you feel confident and comfortable with your appearance post-mastectomy.
Specially designed to provide comfort and support for after a mastectomy, which is the surgical removal of one or both breasts. Our pillows are made with soft and hypoallergenic materials to minimize discomfort and irritation during the recovery process. The unique shape is contoured to fit comfortably under the arm and against the chest to reduce pressure on the surgical site and help with pain management. Mastectomy pillows are a helpful aid while recovering from breast surgery by providing additional comfort and support during the healing process.
This pillow provides comfort for weeks, even months, after surgery. It protects you from car rides, jumping pets, excited kids, and other unexpected bumps. It also helps you sleep more comfortably and soundly. It will minimize the accidental roll over, which can be very uncomfortable. Some have described it as a warm, soft hug from a loving friend!
The Mastectomy drain belt is designed to hold drainage tubes securely in place after a mastectomy surgery. They feature pockets where drainage tubes can be inserted, helping to prevent them from getting tangled or pulled during movement. They are adjustable for a comfortable fit and can be worn discreetly under clothing. Drain belts provide support and convenience for individuals during the post-operative recovery period.
- You are purchasing a gift for someone and you are not sure of her exact size.
- You're set on wearing your own super comfy PJ's that have a button front top.
- Purchase in addition to a top if your surgery will require more than 2 drains per side.
A Mastectomy shower lanyard is a device designed to hold drains securely in place during post-mastectomy showers. After a mastectomy, drainage tubes are often temporarily inserted to remove excess fluid from the surgical site. When showering, or getting dressed, these tubes cannot be left hanging freely. Make showering after your mastectomy a SNAP, literally! Just snap your drain to this lanyard to keep the drains in place during showering. Each JP drain has a tab that allows you to attach it to the shower lanyard. Each lanyard is strong enough to hold multiple drains! Shower safely and maintain hygiene while managing drainage tubes.
A product I am very proud to call my own. I designed them with myself in mind. After waiting 2 months for my official prosthesis through my medical insurance, I was already frustrated and disappointed. The bra that I had to wear with them was uncomfortable and not at all pretty. I had made myself some temporary prosthesis out of super soft cotton and I was able to wear them over my surgery site without any discomfort. I decided that I liked mine better than the prescription ones, so I got to work bettering the design. After a few more prototypes I was very happy with the finished product. It was adjustable so that I could remove or add more filling as needed. I could also remove the filling and wash them so that they would last a very long time.
Key characteristics of cotton breast prosthetics include:
- Comfort: Cotton breast forms are known for their comfort. They are soft against the skin and can be worn directly against the chest or inside specialized mastectomy bras.
- Cost Effective: Priced to be just a fraction of the cost of insurance issued breast forms.
- Lightweight: They are very lightweight, making them easier to wear for extended periods without causing discomfort or strain.
- Natural Appearance: Cotton breast prosthetics are designed to provide a natural appearance under clothing.
- Breathability: Cotton is breathable, which can be particularly important for individuals with sensitive skin or those living in warm climates.
- Easy to Care for: These prosthetics are easy to clean and maintain. They are machine-washable or you can hand wash them.
It's important to note that cotton breast prosthetics are just one option among many types of breast forms available to mastectomy patients. The choice of a breast prosthesis depends on individual preferences, comfort, and lifestyle.